on spring

posted on: March 23, 2014

This post will not be my normal bumbling about the moment between seasons when the sun warms my soul.

I'm just here to tell you that I'm here. My brain and any inspiring thoughts that may have been there are thawing now, and I feel so much better when I'm thawed. Don't you? Though we all keep working and giving and running around through January, and then February, I think so many of us are actually hibernating. Sleep walking through the snow.

I made this resolution about writing in 2014, and I mentioned it here on my blog, but I haven't even begun to make good on my resolve because of the sleep. Because of the hibernation of my will and every exciting bit I have.

But this week, it became spring. And with another month or so of winter-like symptoms to go, I know not to have my hopes up, but here they are, up anyway. Life seems so thrilling again. There are weekends to plan, projects to bite into, movements to be made.

Welcome, welcome Spring.

2 thought{s}:

  1. you're absolutely right. we all are hibernating and finally - FINALLY! - starting to thaw out our hearts and minds and goals and dreams. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so glad to see you here, friend.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger