The Queen

posted on: December 16, 2013

Last weekend, I hopped in a car with two of my oldest friends and drove to Las Vegas. We were hoping for a little sun, but we went to see the queen. Beyonce live and in the flesh has been on my list since high school, and you know, it was all so much bigger than I even expected. The costume changes alone. She's a powerhouse, and a true woman. I'll be a forever fan. We spent the rest of the weekend lazily napping in our golden hotel and shopping our hearts out at Zara. 

(The Zara bit may have just been me.)
(Also, please excuse my blurry nighttime iPhone photos.)
(Also, have you listened to and watched Bey's new surprise album? Run, don't walk.) 





3 thought{s}:

  1. I am so jealous. And I might use her new CD as an early Christmas present to myself :) Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I am beyond jealous. Love the photos and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have DIED if i was in the same room as queen bey herself. I love beyonce so much. you also have really cute hair.
    www.ashologie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger