A California Adventure

posted on: September 17, 2013

  
A few last photos from last month's Disney Extravaganza. I consider myself a Disney purist, so Splash Mountain, Pirates, and Main Street are usually just my groove. But gosh, that California Adventure is a charmer. Some highlights from this visit: Paradise Pier at night, the rows of palms on Buena Vista Street, The Voyage of the Little Mermaid (I rode it five times), our diner dinner at Flo's in Cars Land, and World of Color. 

5 thought{s}:

  1. world of color is quite possibly the most magical thing disneyland has ever done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. It blew my mind.

      Delete
  2. It comes as no surprise you rode The Little Mermaid 5 times even though you had already been on it in your bed 600 times. Good old Little Mermaid DVD. Also, I miss the One Woman Musicals (capitalized, obv) since we are on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha. You are the only one who knows of my unhealthy addiction to DVD special features. But for the record, it was amazing in person. So much better than the virtual ride.

      Delete
  3. this is making me SO want to drop everything and get on the next flight to southern california.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger