birthday weekend

posted on: May 20, 2013


I don't think I've ever had a birthday like my 24th. (Twenty-four!!! I'm still reeling.) Every activity and place felt just like me. BRITTANY stamped all over everything. From beautiful restaurants, to cupcakes in every flavor, to movies based on books. Gifts of stationary, shopping, books, and watercolors. Of course it had nothing to do with me, and everything to do with my dear family and friends--I received the most thoughtful notes and presents all weekend. I feel so lucky to have the people that I have. 

A few photos of the weekend, when I thought to pull out my phone:

^^^Driving around Sugar House, my favorite little neighborhood in SLC.^^^

^^^An early supper at Sea Salt with the fam bam--the windows were open wide and the food was light and fresh.^^^


^^^Caught the Mummies of the World exhibit in it's last week at the Leonardo--totally cryptic and I loved it.^^^

^^^Dinner and a movie with friends. I feel like Gatsby deserves its own post. Maybe I'll give it one.^^^

^^^My twenty-four year old feet^^^


4 thought{s}:

  1. Such a crisp post.

    Glad you had a wonderful birthday - you certainly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house is darling, your shoes are amazing, and I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this post but happy belated birthday! You are the best and you deserved the day you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking at these pictures at first i was like "oh this looks like nyc..." i can't believe it's actually my very own slc! you do a great job of capturing the best of a city!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger