Tease

posted on: March 14, 2013

Today is a such a tease. It's practically spring outside and it's practically the weekend on my calendar. Come on, Saturday and May! But really, every year I forget how much this new season means to me. And then it comes back after a six-month winter, and I remember. I remember that spring is for me and I am for spring.

That's really all I have for you. Except for some images that I'm loving lately--

I am a word person. Heaven knows that I am. But, you know, the right shade of blue or a building made of stone do it for me too. Sometimes the world is too much, you know? Too much in the best possible, sensory-overload way.

Hope your weekend is a great one.


1 / 2

2 thought{s}:

  1. I know just what you mean about the world being too much, in the best possible way. (I think I posted about it once?) but I just feel like my heart is going to explode when I see beautiful things. Like, I can't breath because of it all...

    It's an odd and beautiful feeling.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger