happy valentine's

posted on: February 14, 2013


Valentine's Day is right up my alley--I'm all about pretty blooms, red shoes, and treats topped with sprinkles. And even though I don't have a special valentine this year, I feel lucky to have a lot of people to love. So that's what I'll be up to tonight and through the weekend.

Hope your day is just wonderful.




My poem about love from last Vday.
[image from Kate Spade]

5 thought{s}:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Valetines day despite the fact that I'm not with anyone, just because of the flowers. I just love buying flowers and this time of the year you don't have to look too hard to find flowers. The day after v-day they all go on sale XD ITS GREAT

    http://nopricetagfashion.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful print! I love dedicating Valentine's day to mushy gushy love :-)

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger