the long weekend

posted on: February 19, 2013


This weekend felt so weekend-y--that perfect mix of lazy mornings and special things to look forward to.

On Friday, I started a new book after work, and went to a little Valentine's show that night--beautiful dancing, improv that had us rolling, and an unconventional love story spoken in the way I wish I could write. Then, a divine brunch on Saturday morning. And the ballet. Who doesn't love going to the ballet?

Forty-two degrees, and Beyonce in my ears. Shopping with friends. Spring mags. Plaid.

What did you do this weekend?

6 thought{s}:

  1. I'd like to live in the first photo and the last photo at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love your blog... and who doesn't love the ballet?

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh the ballet is wonderful! also, did you do your own blog redesign? it looks phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous weekend, the brunch looks super yummy!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the ballet. love it. love the new blog look. well done.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger