WATCH IT TURN

posted on: December 5, 2012


When we talk about things happening right in front of us, we talk about them like they are miracles. When grass or hair or toddlers get taller or longer, we exclaim that we can see the molecules expanding. When someone sheds pounds and pounds of themselves, they shrink there, "right before my eyes," we say.

The world is changing too; really it's right there. And I'll be damned if I miss it.



10 thought{s}:

  1. Love your photos. Great blog. Followed you, I want to stay connected with you. Hope you follow back :))

    http://kathastrophee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous. What kind of a camera do you use? These pictures are so pretty.

    (And yes, yes, yes to shopping! And maybe lunch again too?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. Things do change so fast. I think life is just moving faster for me, the older I get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to catch every glimpse of this world that I can, too:-) Ummm, and what is that cookie of pure amazingness? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photography and great post. Just found your blog!

    The Real McCoy(s)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love settabellos! and that ice cream sandwich looks to die for! cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are really pretty pictures! what kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger