NYC, PART II

posted on: October 31, 2012


A few more photos from my weekend in the city--








Levain Bakery. A glimpse of the Empire Hotel from Columbus Circle (he's Chuck Bass). Meeting new friends/grandmother-in-laws while shopping at C. Wonder. Brooklyn Flea and the Brooklyn Bridge with the Jessicas. Grimaldi's Pizza. Chelsea Market. Walking the Highline. Thai takeout in Laura's little studio. NEWSIES. To the top of the Empire State Building. 

Brunch at Norma's. New Longchamp totes. Lincoln Center. Manhattan LDS Temple. Sandy Sandy Sandy (she loves the spotlight, that girl).



See Part 1 here.
Also, Happy Halloween!

2 thought{s}:

  1. Okay, wait a second, why haven't we gone shopping together?

    Anddd wow, I'm pretty sure going on a trip with you to NYC would be amazing (or Disneyland, of course) and these pictures make me want to book a ticket right now! Do you ever use Travelzoo? Oftentimes they have r/t airfare to NYC for like $240-60. Anyway, this trip looks like so much fun. These pictures make me homesick for a place I've never lived. Glad you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty. And I'm totally jealous of Newsies, I've been dying to see it!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger