INSTAFALL

posted on: October 11, 2012


Friends, I have been sick in bed for the last couple of days, and I've spent a lot of time catching up on Instagram (let's be honest, I never get sick of that app). I thought I'd share a few of my own grams--I've spent this season eating delicious food with friends, cheering at football games with my family, going to plays, watching the leaves turn, and wearing scarves again.

I hope your autumn has been wonderful too.



6 thought{s}:

  1. you are such a babe brittany! i need to brunch at communal ASAP - i've never been for brunch and it looks fabulous.

    also, i need to go to cubby's again. gretchen told me to try the tri tip salad and i'm dying to go.

    can't wait to see you saturday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leopard scarf and green sweater. Perfect fall combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry your sick! communal is next for us. can't wait to see you saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf! I never tire of leopard print, which is pretty evident in my wardrobe and accessories. And wonderful quality Instagram photos. They don't even look like they were taken with a phone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you best be getting better soon! i love that you love fall. i love fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a babe. You don't get told that enough, I don't think. You in that green cardi? Kill me. I'm excited to try Cubby's when I visit Utah.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger