afternoon tea

posted on: September 18, 2012

My (not-so-) little sister's 15th birthday was on Saturday and we celebrated all weekend. Emma, her best friend Emily, our mom, and I kicked off the festivities with afternoon tea at the beautiful Grand America Hotel. It was a little bit magical, which was perfect for a person who is a little bit magical herself. Happy birthday Em!


4 thought{s}:

  1. Oh my goodness, I've been dying to do afternoon tea there ever since I heard about it! (and ps. during Halloween they have tea with witches! SO fun!)

    You look gorgeous girl (love, love, love your blazer) and your whole family (+ the best friend) look gorgeous too. Happy Birthday to your not-so-little sister! What a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so much fun; I need to do it! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was SO not that cute and well-dressed at 15! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. .....how does your mom look like an older sister and not like your mom? you're all beautiful and so classy. afternoon tea?! i mean, come ooon! all your outfits are perfect. looks like beauty and style and class is genetic.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger