what i've been doing

posted on: August 22, 2012



Mostly, I've been meeting up with friends that I love and watching people sing sing sing up on stages. I've been staying up late to read--books, not the internet. I've been drinking more water and having conversations about important things, things that I'm grinding through. I've been eating lunch outside, just to make sure that I don't miss out on any of the summer that is left. 


With music and sandwiches in the sun (and a fall getaway to look forward to), it's not that hard to feel rich.



1 thought{s}:

  1. The best. I HATE nights when I stay up late because of the internet. But reading - I never regret that.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger