hawaii, part three: more of oahu

posted on: August 9, 2012



We rounded out our vacation with turtle sightings at the beach, the Dole Plantation on a rainy day (Dole Whip!), snorkeling for the last and best time at Hanama Bay, a walk around the Laie LDS Temple grounds, a day at the Polynesian Cultural Center (part corny and part fabulous), cinnamon-sugar malasadas at Leonard's, and a little drive through Honolulu and Waikiki before our red-eye home.


Hawaii with my family was heaven. Thanks for letting me share a few of my favorite parts.




See my part one and part two of my Hawaiian vacation.

1 thought{s}:

  1. LOVE all your Hawaii picture. They are so gorgeous and it looks like such a fantastic vacation.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger