hawaii, part one: kauai

posted on: August 7, 2012




















Hellooooo to those of you who made it through all the photos! I realize that this is an obscene amount of images, but I just couldn't edit out anymore. Feel lucky that you're only getting twenty or so. (Stay tuned for parts two and three?)

The island of Kauai was our first stop in Hawaii. We spent most of our time driving around the coast and stopping at beaches to swim and be. This is where I fell in love with green cliffs (Na Pali Coast!), blue blue water, goldy sunsets, snorkeling (snorkeling!), and island food (pineapple juice, pineapple creme brulee, shave ice, BBQ, etc.) I did not, however, fall in love with the wild chickens. Wild chickens? I know.

But it's paradise, really--small, and rural, and lussshhh


5 thought{s}:

  1. So, so, jealous. Still trying to convince Max to spend a semester abroad at BYUH just so I can live there for a little while again. Never been to Kauai, but it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it counts, I wanted more pics!! so much fun! love your family. and your curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will have to pick your brain about your hawaii trip. we have one in the works right now...

    p.s. gorgeous photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRITT! Haven't been on your blog in awhile (or on mine for that matter...) and I can't believe how much I've missed! This post is truly amazing. I can't get over your photos! May I ask what kind of camera you used to capture this beautiful island?? And you are looking gorg these days. You might hate the short hair, but I love it! Reminds me that I need to get a haircut myself... ha. Love you! Let's chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - you and the photos.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger