back from the islands

posted on: July 31, 2012


I just got back from Hawaii, where I spent ten blissful days with my family. It was such a unique, stunning place to be. My mind has been reinvigorated by the relaxation and beauty; I feel so inspired again. 

I'm still recovering from what feels like some major jet lag, but I'm excited to look over all of the photos and share some with you. For now--a few instagrams. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!




2 thought{s}:

  1. Can't wait to see all your photos! I love seeing people's vacations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such breathtaking photos..! Love the first one especially.. I try to find your instagram account here but couldn't.. let me know and I can follow you there too :) xo akiko
    Your Portrait Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger