weekend

posted on: June 18, 2012


Poolside with Ali.
Dad's birthday. 
My beautiful hometown.
Croquet with my siblings and cousins. 
Peonies. 
Good, outdoor food. 
Chasing the shade.

I would try to expound, but lying in the sun and family celebrations just are what they are.
Corn on the cob--it just is what it is. Nothing more to say. You understand that right?

I hope your weekend was wonderful too.




3 thought{s}:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend. You are the cutest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures brittany. i love summer weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures :X I'm happy to follow u:X
    What do you say about to follow each other?

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger