the conversation

posted on: May 24, 2012



Have you been watching The Conversation on Lifetime?

I love hearing what real women really think about, no matter if I agree or disagree with them. Even though these particular women are well-known and successful (whatever that means), their words remind me of my own and their ideas and life philosophies have opened up my mind. (So far, my personal favorite interviews have been with Gwyneth Paltrow, Alicia Keys, Diane Von Furstenburg, and editor-in-chief of Harper's Bazaar Glenda Bailey.)

Please please please watch.




6 thought{s}:

  1. what a cool cool show. i just watched 2 episodes and can't wait to watch more

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thanks for introducing me to this. I live in Switzerland right now and we don't have tv let alone American tv so I always enjoy when someone informs me of things I need to be informed about. This was def one I needed to be informed about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay lady, thanks for getting me hooked!! This is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this (and watched a few of the videos) a few days ago, but still haven't responded to this post! I love it Brit. Classy women. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to watch. Gwen is my favorite star.

    So, I was visiting my sister this weekend (the sister who told me to read your blog) and we had about a 10 minute conversation about how real you are, how beautiful your words are, and how we just really want to be your real-life friends. So.... yeah....

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger