things of hope

posted on: April 25, 2012


Spring announced itself in a big way this weekend. I'm so happy about the mid-70s. About the blossoms that drift like snow, but never melt in my hair.

As the earth changes, I can't help taking photos of the trees, of my food, of the people I like so much. I stop on sidewalks and lean out of windows to capture each thing that offers me new hope.
Spring is so good. It's so good to me.



7 thought{s}:

  1. Your photos are so fresh, colorful, and healthy looking! Looks like a wonderful start to Spring for you, I'm glad you're making the most of it :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spring a lot too. And your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Springtime is as pretty as you! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post... a lot. Maybe because in this post I got to see you twice?! Let's do lunch again soon pretty lady. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who the H is that girl in that picture with ABS and Kathryn (more you know what please) eh?? YOU REPLACED ME BEFORE I HAD EVEN LEFT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not to be dramatic, of course.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger