let's be honest, 10

posted on: April 2, 2012


Clearly, I'm bringing these lists back. (It's been too long!)
Turn off the radio, and listen to the whooshing traffic.
That cut-wide-openness of places you have not been.
And that empty on the morning after a wedding.
I eat with people I love, and make bookish friends--there's something there.
Replace your fear with faith.
It's nice to know that people stop to think of you, even the faraway people.
If I painted, I would paint with yellow.




Quiet can just be so loud sometimes.


5 thought{s}:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    That painting is fantastic. Makes me want to go out and attack a canvas with some paint of my own!

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lists! Yay for a comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is beautiful, i love it! i am so excited to get to know you better via book club and blogging. i love new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these. hate the loud quiet.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger