cafe trio

posted on: February 3, 2012


Last weekend, I spent an evening with two of my best friends at Cafe Trio in SLC. We waited an hour for a table, huddled against the wall under a coat rack. There were too many people, and the small foyer smelled strongly of stale smoke and consumed alcohol. But it was perfect really. The food was divine and the conversation was genuine. I left feeling so warm and hopeful--only the best kind of friends can do that to you.




4 thought{s}:

  1. aww this just warmed my heart! I love you dearly! We will be together again SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this little post! So fun getting together...let's start planning our next one soon!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger