at the ballet

posted on: February 17, 2012



People have been asking me about my Valentine's Day, and I don't actually feel that ashamed when I tell them that I went on a pseudo-date with a best friend and we ate cinnamon lips and laughed during the parts that weren't funny.

Someday, I'll make my husband do those things with me and I'll tell him that he is a guy worth loving.

Hope your Vday was fabulous.





11 thought{s}:

  1. I love going to the ballet! It looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the Valentine's Days you'll remember. And you're right: One day, you'll have a man to enjoy these things with. Until then, relish each moment with your kindred spirits. They're worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best Valentine's Days I have had are with my girlfriends. It's just super fun to be super silly!
    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Kev took me to the Nutcracker and the Prodigal Son (beautiful) and was on his phone the whole time. I didn't care - the fact that he surprised me with tickets was good enough. You are going to find the best guy, but until then - yay for good friends! You seem to have so many in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time and the photos are so beautiful here :) I love watching ballet too! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great time and the photos are so beautiful here :) I love watching ballet too! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and I love your blog so much and am your new follower. It'd be great if you do the same :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks great. I'm not a fan of ballet myself but just today we gave our sister tickets to the ballet for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you spent your Valentine's Day going to the ballet... perfection. and love those sweet lips! They are the best. Happy Valentine's Day! Love you. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your v-day. One of my favorite valentines was spent staying up in Salt Lake over night with some girlfriends and it was so much fun, although the ballet seems a little more fitting :) keep me updated with your life! Would love to see you soon !

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger