instalife

posted on: January 20, 2012

1. I could not love grapefruit and blood oranges more.
2. Loving on Gretchen's little Jude (again and again).
3-4. Shopping for my best friend's wedding.
5. New reads.
6. My sister, on stage.
7. Love catching up with old friends (and marking the moment with every camera).
8. Moody clouds.
9-10. Lunching with mom at our favorite place.
11. After a crazy warm spell, it's starting to feel like winter.
12. Rain at night.
13-14. Veggie burgers with Gretch at Station 22. 



5 thought{s}:

  1. um, could these instagram pictures be any more perfect! love, love, love!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i saw the movie "one day", how does it compare to the book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read "one day" over the summer. it was pretty good and i loved the cover art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedding dresses are so pretty. So is your hair!

    PS. I never read the book, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie One Day. Let me know if it at least is a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grapefruit is my favorite... Let me know if you like the book One Day (I've heard mix things)... Blue Lemon always reminds me of you... And you and I have to go back and get those veggie burgers! They look delish and I can eat them on my vegan diet ;) Love you.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger