the holidays

posted on: January 5, 2012


(Mostly instagrammed naturally.)

5 thought{s}:

  1. Is the movie "the Four Daughters of Doctor March"?
    haha I used to love watching it as a child :)
    And I'm impressed, you have such a huge family! You look all very happy and lovely on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty family. I think your brother + my sister would = love. Kevin is excited about it at least. If he wants to write a really cute, funny girl tell him I know the one. I like you a lot and Kev likes Nate a lot.

    p.s.Your hair! Stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instagram would be the driving force for me to get an iphone :)

    Your pictures are so pretty, as are you. Your holidays (in pictures) makes me miss my own already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had an awesome holiday break! wasn't the nutcracker as magical as always? :) happy january.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger