an update (more to come)

posted on: December 20, 2011

I took a little trip to Denver with my best friends for our Aly's wedding weekend.
I'm feeling so thankful for these ladies of mine and for forever families

I have lots of photos and memories to share after the holidays--
I hope your weekend was wonderful too.



6 thought{s}:

  1. Love these pictures! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are great! i can't wait to see and hear more about your fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been so excited to read "(more to come)"! I'm dying to know how things went. SO EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oy! did you get iphone 4?!
    hope you had fun and that you have a fantastic holiday friend! we need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger