this wild heart of mine

posted on: December 13, 2011

“The difficulty for me is that I’m interested in so many different things. I could never really imagine myself doing one thing, and I’m pretty sure that I’ll end up doing four or five things. I want to be a Renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything.” 
Emma Watson





See her full interview here.
Read more about my Renaissance woman aspirations here.
photo via

5 thought{s}:

  1. reasons #573 why I love Emma Watson.
    Beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so relate to that quote. so many things to do/pursue, so little time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this quote should say by Brittany Austin. It's as if it came out of your own mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUst another reason to love Emma Watson. Now if only I could figure out how to pursue becoming a Renaissance woman full time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never knew Emma Watson and i had so much in common! [besides the "wanting to act" part....] great quote! :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger