scenes from thanksgiving

posted on: December 1, 2011





1. The holidays in full swing at work.
2. My Aly's wedding invitation in the mail.
3. Baking all morning with Mom.
4. The main event. 
5-7. A day with family at my grandparent's home.
8. Traditional post-feast movie (at Thanksgiving Point naturally).
9-10. A Friday matinee (of one of my favorites) at Hale Center Theatre.



3 thought{s}:

  1. I just got my tickets to see A Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theater... I usually go to the one in Orem, but I hear the one in West Valley is amazing!! I'm so happy you are having a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedding invitations definitely make me very happy. this is all so beautiful! what a great holiday season for sure!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a wonderful thanksgiving...especially with those pumpkin pies! :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger