weekend of weekends

posted on: November 22, 2011






1. My friends know how I love white dinnerware (from our new Crate and Barrel).
2. Tis the season for peppermint hot chocolate and long drives with Stacey.
3. My new watch that I just can't stop looking at.
4. Gretchen and Griffin's little Jude Matthew--my high school bff is a mother!
5-10. Shopping in downtown SLC with my people.
11. These sunsets make traffic almost bearable.
12. I'm a fashion magazine junky (and I still adore the Olsen twins).


5 thought{s}:

  1. What is better than a long drive and peppermint hot chocolates mmm so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peppermint hot chocolate is my favorite! You should try their Peppermint steamers (not as rich and just as good...) And I need to get that issue of Vogue asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o look at my cute son :) i am in loooove with C&B. Told miss amy to register there!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger