a weekend find

posted on: November 21, 2011


I spotted Lauren Bush and David Lauren's love story and wedding photos in Vogue over the weekend and haven't stopped thinking about them. I'm dying over Lauren's dress (Ralph Lauren, naturally), and the easy chicness of the mountain backdrop. I love the idea of a black-tie affair in the most natural setting. My taste is usually a little more modern, but romantic rustic Americana has never looked so good--I think I've found myself a new dream wedding.


Postnote: I love that Lauren legally changed her name to Lauren Bush Lauren.

2 thought{s}:

  1. Ohhh I love it. The dress is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think we are the same person... I saw these photos and seriously died! Ralph Lauren is and will always be my favorite designer... her dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger