life lately

posted on: October 3, 2011


1. Clever music and bright colors at Mary Poppins with my family and Nik.
2. Letters and checks in the mailbox.
3. Spending lunch in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
4. Celebrating Gretch and her little nugget with the cutest cheesecakes and cobblers.
5. Making friends with coworkers and loving our end of summer BBQ.
6. My darling grandma turned 66 years young!



6 thought{s}:

  1. This is quite the life. Love this... let's do something clever and colorful again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, you look fab in red. Totally your color - and second, I miss your blogging. I was so excited when I saw your post on my reader. Thanks for keeping it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o man it still kills me my eyes were closed in that pic. darn.
    you look BANGIN in red lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love instagram pictures. that cheesecake in those glasses is so perfect!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. cobbler and cheesecake in a jar? oh man that looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger