my new job

posted on: September 15, 2011



I'm mainly here to fill up the silence that my blog has become.
I love my blog, but I love living in the moment more.

I've started a new writing and editing job and it's totally filled my days for the past couple of weeks. I'll say that I love it. And that the people I work with and for are incredibly smart, helpful, and funny. I feel thankful that I'm checking sources and verifying copyright in a beautiful city in perfect almost-autumn air. I'm happy to be writing about things that matter to me--I'm inspired by my research daily.

So excuse the quietness for now. I'll find the balance (soon) and be back in some capacity.

5 thought{s}:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Come back soon.

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you working downtown??? If so lets do lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! We need to go to lunch so I can hear about this job... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Thanks for stumbling upon my blog :) Yours is adorable. Are you working in the church office building? My sister had an internship at the ensign there a couple years ago :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger