St. George

posted on: July 6, 2011

A few hours south of home and twenty degrees hotter than delightful, St. George is one of my favorite summer getaways. My family has been visiting for years to hang out in the shade and see the most incredible regional theater. This year, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins came along for the extra-long weekend. I slept in every morning and changed right into my swimsuit and shades after late cereal breakfasts. Our condo was airy and our little private pool was perfectly chilled--we swam with cousins for two days straight, eating fruit out of cardboard boxes poolside. At nights we cooled off with snow cones and watched Broadway-caliber performances against the red rock at Tuachan. Sunday was spent at church and on the temple grounds with family.

I love St. George every year, but this trip felt just like summer and made coming home even harder.






9 thought{s}:

  1. soo many thoughts.

    #1 emma has virginia hair. you copy?
    #2 I looove that hat. and that swimsuit. hello cute.
    #3 you look short in that picture with your family...which you aren't.
    #4 let's hang out tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love St. George. How was Little Mermaid? My sisters and mom all wanted to go there for Jessica's birthday. Was it worth it?

    p.s. CUTE swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures, Britt. Glad to see you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much fun! I wanna go! And the picture of you in the black swimsuit and hat and sunglasses...hello! You look hot girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such wonderful pictures of you and your family. aren't quiet vacations away from it all just what we need sometimes? (p.s. love your bathing suit & your pretty gold necklace.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking those sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute austins :) that hat was made for you darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The festival looks awesome. They do one up at the lake (Tahoe) every year here and I'm determined to get myself up there next month. After your pics I'm doubly motivated.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger