mexican food and life in general

posted on: July 11, 2011






I uploaded these photos a few weeks ago, and I've been thinking about what to write. I could say that gosh Red Iguana was so good. The salsa singed our tongues but we ate four baskets of chips anyway and reveled in the spicy and cooled with godly fried ice cream. I could tell you that these three friends of mine couldn't be more different, but the same. I could tell you about late celebrations and the birth of inside jokes.

But I've decided to say, simply, that life is made of restaurant loitering, immature jokes, and unrepressed shrieks of laughter. 



2 thought{s}:

  1. Immature jokes and unrepressed laughter for sure! :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see you 4 still best friends after all these years!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger