lately (in instagram)

posted on: June 1, 2011


Gilmore Girls in bed in the early morning. 
Mountains at home (still getting snow!). 
Red, white, and blue a day late. 
Spring blossoms sticking through spring storms.

Hoping your lately is feeling this fabulous too.

9 thought{s}:

  1. isn't instagram wonderful? loove the red white and blue.

    and yes, i DO know spencer craven. we lived at the riv a few years back and were siblings for a semester. oh, how i love that boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you. instagram. I'm almost disappointed. minus I guess I like your pictures.


    loooooveeeee yourrrrr faceeeeee. sseeeeee yoouuuuuu tonnnniiiggghhttt?? rightttttt??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best, and I love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. instagram is my lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with instagram. And these photos. And you. Come to New York please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a hipstamatic girl who needs to convert to instagram, I think ;) gorgeous photos! love those spring blooms--and your blog! xoxo {av}

    p.s. less than four days to get your entries in for my huge Whiting & Davis giveaway! a handbag of your choice could be yours...don't miss out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness I can't believe you still have blossoms! It seems ours have been gone for months :p

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger