my eyes can see all the colors

posted on: May 26, 2011

I know two things (among others) about myself:
1. I am such a fan of neutrals. My current style and my dream home are and will be white, navy, black, and grey.
2. I'm a word person. This blog exists to entice me to write; you know that. Because of this, I usually feel that an image-heavy post is kind of a cop-out.

Lately, I'm noticing that two really strange things (among others) are happening:
1. I'm all about color.
2. I'm all about visuals.

I'm not sure if it's this slowly emerging spring, my habitual online summer shopping, or the neon snow cone huts on every corner--but guys, I can't get enough of bright things to look at. I'm even abandoning my books to read National Geographic Traveler (which isn't a sin, let's be honest). I actually read recently that creative minds of all mediums are drawn to images. I'm hoping that's true, because I fancy my brain to be a creative one. Looks like it's just needing more inspiration.

Speaking of--


images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

6 thought{s}:

  1. i will never get enough color or images or colorful images. guess thats why we loooove pinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinterest is so wonderful. it introduces new colors and outfits or interior designs i would have never thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you. you are adorable and have GREAT style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the turquoise skirt and interior! Loving pinterest, cant get enough! :)

    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite posts. I love all these color combinations!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger