let's be honest, 9

posted on: May 6, 2011


My Pinterest addiction is fairly obscene.  
Organizing jewelry is indulgent housework.
I aim to never be long-winded.
One bunch of celery is actually a whole lot of celery for one person to eat.
Two thumbs up for sequins and perpetual three-day weekends.
Europa-lust.
Hello i'm an editing minor with very little interest in editing.
I die for sleepy smiles.



Sunshiiiiiiiine.

7 thought{s}:

  1. pintrest is sooo addicting i cant stop pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) i love your blog. i can't remember if i've ever actually said so, so there you have it.

    b) if all housework was indulgent (like jewelry organization), i might actually accomplish something.

    c) as someone who now edits for a living, trust me: boring but invaluable skill.

    d) hooray for sequins and weekends... always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful post! ;D
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm usually long winded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pinterest! europa!

    i feel ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pinterest is one of the few addictions that is socially acceptable. and how AMAZING was the sun on saturday?! too bad it was replaced by all this rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! So glad I found your blog! I feel like even ONE piece of celery is too much for a person to eat...unless there is peanut butter involved of course :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger