birthday birthday

posted on: May 23, 2011

Having a blog is actually kind of funny--it's the only place where I offer personal information, like unabashedly announcing my birthday. In my real life, that is wildly out of character. In real life, where I generally don't gush and chatter about myself, I'm not one for surprise parties or blowout BBQs with millions of friends (though I've had both). 

But this secret life has been good for me. I get to tell all you fabulous people about my birthday and you comment and tweet and email me so much love. So thanks. Really.

I just wanted to share a few photos of my non-electronic birthday. In real life, I just like quiet dinners with the people I love the most. I've had the most wonderful week of family, friends, and food--I only wish that I'd remembered my camera more.









5 thought{s}:

  1. Happy Birthday! lol I feel that way too about my blog and myself in real life. Sometimes wayy different (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way! I hope you had an awesome birthday, you celebrated in my favorite way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! These pictures are lovely :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun birthday! Your family and friends are so cute.

    And is that P.F Changs I see?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful and I just love you.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger