22

posted on: May 17, 2011

Oh hey it's my birthday.
The twenty-second one of my life.

And I'm not wearing a crown or even leaving class early.
I know, I know.
But I am eating good food with the best people all week.
I'm avoiding most real work in favor of blissfully doing little nothings--
Browsing for books, driving to the mountains, staying outside till the rain starts.

All of which sounds a lot like what I do on my unbirthdays too.

In any case, it's been a good way to live.
I've got 22 years of proof.

15 thought{s}:

  1. happy birthday! it sounds like you've got a fantastic week/day planned. and that picture is pure bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! your week sounds perfect -- enjoy every moment. these are good years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are one beautiful 22 year old :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Happy birthday Brittany! You deserve the very best. And being 22 is great, I've loved every minute of it. I know you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday, Brittany!!! I hope you have an amazing day :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Brittany!! Make birthday wishes because birthday wishes always come true! Let's celebrate by finally going on a picnic or bike ride. In fact, I actually have a spare beach cruiser, so you, me, bike ride, before I leave, to celebrate you turning 22, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hip happenin happy birthday! Brittany you have a gift for writing and I continue to love your blog! My twenty-second was a very good year (it was the year we became friends!), and I'm sure yours will be too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday!!! You are so adorable and I so enjoy your blog, I hope you had a day as fabulous as you are and I hope you have many happy years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday miss!
    also, i love that picture of you.
    hope your day was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday beautiful!! I know you'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger