saturday

posted on: March 14, 2011


On Saturday, Bod and I cruised down State Street to Springville. 
After getting lost a few times--a lot of times--we found the antique shop we were looking for,
and spent an hour or so picking out jewelry, old postcards, and silk scarves.
We lunched at the Art City Trolley while talking about jet lag and cities to visit.

I came home, hung my new scarves on an empty wall, and took a little walk,
all before spending the night with friends that make me laugh like I am eighteen again.

Saturday wins.

3 thought{s}:

  1. Ok Saturday was the only day this weekend we were not in springville but i still feel like i should have seen you. i'm glad you and bod are friends again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are going to be thinking I am so artsy. It's true.


    I loved our outing! I must see you twice this week. Make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Springville is so quaint. Just don't go beyond that to SF... Haha. Just kidding.

    Your Saturday sounds fabulous. Might have to invite myself next time. Haha

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger