live the language

posted on: February 25, 2011

i'm currently a big fan of these live the language videos (i'm partial to london and paris, but actually they're all neat). i love they way they highlight our cross-culture similarities. i guess all of us are the same at some level, regardless of country and language.


11 thought{s}:

  1. Ah Britt! I am obsessed with these too... I just might have to blog about them also. Ha. Can we please start planning our trip back soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! i love the paris one myself. i even understood all the french. ya pretty pro after 3 years of french ay? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! the paris one made me miss that city. i want to go back and never return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too.
    Makes me want to brush up my French and Spanish. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive so been loving all of the language videos! They are so well put together

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh i love love love this! brittany, i think you're a rockstar. i miss not having class with you. keep it real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really like this video. It made me miss my study abroad.

    The only thing that I have to complain about: why are 3/4 of the authors in the bookstore American? I feel like this video highlights a lot of differences between British and American English...but they still chose to use three of the most notable American authors in the bookstore?

    Haha. Maybe I'm just too nit-picky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great video. Thanks for introducing me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this video! I watched it twice.

    And picnic? T&C Sandwiches? Have you had the kids meal at Dear Lizzies? This springtime, we will wear skirts and we will go get lunch and talk for 35 more hours again...and star in another commercial. What say ye?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, I'm officially in love with this now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these videos, too, and had to post them on my blog! There's so fantastic.. I've been seeing them on so many blogs. Looks like they're quite the hit!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger