conversation cookies

posted on: February 3, 2011

I wouldn't say I'm a Valentine's Day fanatic--but I don't mind a little pink and red every February. And after making some pretty heart-sprinkled cupcakes for class this morning, I am totally ready for this holiday.

I've been looking for fun Valentine's ideas and even though I'm not big on lots of food coloring or funny kitchen gadgets that you can only pull out once a year, but I am obsessed with Willams-Sonoma's Message in a Cookie set. Conversation cookies would be so much tastier than those little tart candies!




















Find a recipe and more here.

10 thought{s}:

  1. o yum. cookies are better than candies.

    i wish i was in 3rd grade too so I could bring cupcakes to class! haha JK! You make cupcakes for your class?! And you Twitter?! And your in commercials?! You are legit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Williams-Sonoma...sigh. I could spend all day there. I love these cookie cutters as well and I think decorated sugar cookies are the best part of Valentine's Day...besides Valentine's socks. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I really love that. And we are doing Valentines for the office, so I am really thinking about this now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love those little candies and now someone made them BIGGER! GENIUS! Thanks for posting the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember that one time you came over and we laughed a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! i need this! Love the blog, cant wait to catch up on the rest of your posts!
    -karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this -- Makes Valentines day cookies so darling in such an easy way. Perfect for someone like me who struggles with all things cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are awesome cookies! I would get in so much trouble though. Anytime you can do something inappropriate with something so wholesome, it's just too tempting. Anyway - great colors; they look just like the candies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely idea! I don't care that V-day has come and gone, these would be fun year-round. That's why I had to add them to my weekly round-up on the blog today.

    Such a sweet find :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger