S

posted on: January 5, 2011


This is Stacey.
She's a rockstar and my best friend.
And she left for Jerusalem this week.
To live there for awhile.
Because she's neat like that.

We go way back.
We drove the canyon often.
She listened to me everyday.
She let me be honest.
And she made me happy always.

And I miss her terribly.


5 thought{s}:

  1. Just like when Lanee moved to China. I absolutely feel your pain. Skype and e-mail are great blessings, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool experience.. super envious. im guessing byu Jerusalem is reopen? you. are. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. came across your blog from a friends blog. I have some friends heading to Jerusalem too. Maybe my friends will be friends with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little sister is there now!! Please tell your friend to give her a hug for me. Oh my gosh I am tearing up just thinking about hugging her. I am so worried about her and want her to feel happy.

    And sorry for the ramble, and your friend sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger