or so I have been told

posted on: January 7, 2011


Just look at my icy mountains.
Just look at them.

Happy weekend, friends.




9 thought{s}:

  1. Oh, thats cool. I just looked out my window and saw a cactus (please sense the sarcasm) seriously though, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.

    And about your comment on my blog..
    My undergrad major is Communicative Disorders. I'm applying to several grad schools in Alabama for Speech-Language Pathology, which is a five semester program.
    But what I really want to do is more along the lines of Journalism, which is my minor.
    So we'll see where this year takes me.

    Hope you're having a great weekend, Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so beautiful!! My corner of the world is hopelessly flat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter is gorgeous here in Utah.... however, I am freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to go skiiiinnnngggg!
    except nothing around here i quite so tall.

    Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks freeezing.

    hey you were in jerusalem for awhile, right?

    katie is over there right now.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger