apples and books

posted on: January 17, 2011


On Saturday, I visited Park City with my mom and sister. We noshed on (my new favorite) sweet pototo fries at Bandit's, perfectly tart and crisp caramel apples at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and browsed new titles and little kiddy books at the cozy Dolly's Bookstore.

I love that Park City has become my nearby getaway during college. The draping lights and the pine covered peaks are so quiet and have been the backdrop to some of my favorite memories. I am so excited to head up again for the (louder and star-studded) Sundance Film Festival soon. Life is good.

13 thought{s}:

  1. yes! i love that little book store!
    ah sundance? are you gonna see a film? i was looking at the website trying to find a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rows and rows of those yummy looking apples. Caramel apples always remind me of the fall, but I think I could rock those candy-covered caramel apples any time of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect day!! I love a good crisp caramel apple. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect day!! I love a good crisp caramel apple. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is fabulous. i went shopping in park city once but i definitely want to spend more time there after seeing your pics haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those apples! Yum!

    You and your mom look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to visit Park City- it looks like you had so much fun and I love the photos! I could use a good girls weekend sometime soon, so glad you had one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it just me or is your hair getting REALLY LONG? Looks beautiful as always of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sister and mom are so cute! And I will be at the film festival with my company. Maybe I will see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is sooo pretty and Park City looks wonderful. It is my goal to get up there this time to check out the Sundance Film Festival!

    I emailed you about lunch :) Let me know what works for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, that looks like the perfect day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want to go to park city! that looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger