the ones with the light

posted on: December 13, 2010





This weekend, instead of studying for finals I made a spontaneous trip to SLC with two of my favorite girls.  So spontaneous that we forgot our coats (46 degrees folks), a fact that I could not get over.  We took advantage of photo opps, ran into* some of our missionary friends at Temple Square, loved the Christmas lights, and noshed on waffles and frites.

I am so encouraged and inspired by all of these beautiful women!  They are wise and committed and hilarious.  I laughed hard.  My faith was strengthened.  I was warm.

Weekend: success.



*read: purposely hunted down
thanks aly archer for the photographs

14 thought{s}:

  1. Wowza--you girls are crazy. I bet you had to run from place to place with no coats.

    P.S. Love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun pictures!!! Loveee temple square, especially this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could've done that but I had to study for my finals :D
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you did this. i'm glad you got to see temple square right about this time--- i was hoping for those lights at the dc temple... but no. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just stumbled across your blog. Yay for avoiding studying for finals! Your blog is so cute - I LOVE the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg that lighting is perfect. also, so is your scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty ladies with pretty backdrops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this! isn't temple square the greatest!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun!! And that infinity scarf... I have the same one!!

    Happy Monday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hooray! looks like fun. i love temple square. i would have been freeeezing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved this dayyy. please come stalk me wherever i am in 6 months. ps i'm still craving sweet potato fries

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing scarf. And amazing evening. I've always wanted to go eat at that place too!!!! One day.

    When I went up to Temple Square a few weeks ago, I asked the boy I was with if he falls in love with sister missionaries as easily as I fall in love with the elders - he said yes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this was the saddest thing I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those sister missionaries are exceptionally good-looking, what's the deal!? Love SLC in the Winter, only when properly dressed however. ;)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger