the nutcracker

posted on: December 30, 2010


On Monday, my best friends and I dressed up and went to the ballet. We snuck in some treats, whispered during our favorite parts, and applauded loudly.  I was reminded how much I miss ballet and how I actually am just a little girl.  As we flounced past the twinkling downtown lights and watched our breath in the cold, I felt so grateful for this season.  I will miss the holidays.  It was the perfect way to end my Christmas weekend. 


6 thought{s}:

  1. oh i miss ballet too. dang knees! I did not get to see the Nutcracker this year :( sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like it was such a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a lot of funny! I love dressing up as well, but I've never been to a ballet, I will put that on my list of things to do! Lovely post & photos!

    -Ceci.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Looks like it was a total blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a perfect outing for best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. secretly i was picturing you as clara throughout the whole thing ;)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger