merry christmas, baby

posted on: December 29, 2010

Our Christmas morning was surprisingly sunny and warm outside. I loved slowly unwrapping our gifts with each other all morning, only breaking for warm sweet rolls and Dad's omelets. Since the 25th I've been sleeping in, shopping, playing games, eating out, and going to movies with my family (aka blogging hasn't happened). Here's a little look at our magical morning...

10 thought{s}:

  1. Ooh, it looks delightful! And those cinnamon rolls.. SO GOOD. I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i'm totally drooling. I WANT ONE!
    I love the Austins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday! Love the first pic so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful Christmas morning!!

    Happy Wednesday Darling! xo

    I'm also doing a perfume giveaway right now if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had cinnamon rolls on christmas morning too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a book on how to cut hair!!?? Emma wakes up with a flower on her head??!!

    What a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cinnamon rolls look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute family! And I got my sister that book you are holding. I wanted one for myself too.

    I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simple life you led on Christmas. Bloggers need a vacation too...

    That pic of you and the family in the kitchen is way too cute. Yummy treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a good Christmas:-) I could just about crawl through the screen right now and devour those Cinnamon rolls- they look divine!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger