habits

posted on: December 15, 2010



























I doodle in cursive.
I sing show tunes in the shower.
I order anything with avocado.
I twirl my hair while chatting on the phone.
I stick my tongue out...all the time.
I always choose navy or gray or white.
I curse the beginning of winter.
I never forget birthdays (it's hers today).
I check my email incessantly.
I wear thick scarves and call it style.
I bop to the radio.
I sometimes speak in a British accent.
I peruse Williams-Sonoma when I have an hour.
I stay up too late every night.
I rarely remember my dreams.
I like simple.

What are some of your habits?

13 thought{s}:

  1. We have a lot of similarities. Mostly show tunes and color choice.

    I bite my nails. Still. I am 22. So does my husband. ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally doodle in cursive too. i check my phone every 5 min to see if anyone decided to call or text but usually, they never do haha
    plus i dream about landon clegg. geez

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list! And being that Williams offers warm cider while shopping this time of year I find my perusing getting more and more frequent. I love big scarves as well .... super stylish! Love this post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie pa-tutie. i write in cursive because i have the handwriting of a small boy. your blog never fails to make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bite my nails. and just like you i like to sing in the shower. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet! I just love you and love our picture together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a lot of nervous habits, but I've realized my biggest habit happens to be that I'm a chatterbox. I talk talk talk talk and talk. Which is why I'm so happy that we will meet when I get back from New Zealand! It's totally for sure happening. I swear we were meant to be real life friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i sing in the shower too!! I try not to...

    this list was so fun to read and it made me smile! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, just found your blog and LOVE IT! You are so gorgeous and I love this post. Oh, and a habit? Eating every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lately I have been really craving anything with avocado too! As in I'll be trying to fall asleep and thinking about how all I really want is guacamole. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i. LOVE that you sometimes speak with a British accent cause I SOOO do that! haha! lOve it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I always eat to the point of being sick.
    i wear too many skirts
    i am a loud gum chewer and blow bubbles all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so wonderful with darling habits! You go to byu? Um hello! I live in Provo! Pretty sure we must meet up! Hope you are just soaking up every second of holiday cheer! And I love that we have twinner skirts!
    Merry merry merry christmas dear!
    Loves
    Britt

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger