wreath

posted on: November 2, 2010

Halloween is fine, but Christmas decorations are my love.
I like this driftwood wreath from hearblackmarket.

Check out this beautiful couple's personal blog too.  It's dreamy.

8 thought{s}:

  1. wow. that is gorgeous. i really really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dreamy is the perfect word for their blog. i literally feel like i am in a dream when i look at it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blog kills me. I wish every day of my life that I would remember to take pictures of what I was doing, just to be like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearblack. They were in Hawaii with me and the sweetest people too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang.
    wish we had seen this a few days ago - we would have just sent this wreath to you!!

    (sent it away to someone else this morning..)

    hope you're doing well, brittany

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger