wedding

posted on: November 3, 2010


a couple of weeks ago, two of my best friends got married.
aren't they pretty?

jill, spence, jordan, mecham, and i met in ninth grade, 
and we made everything hilarious and meaningful.
mostly, we watched jill and spence fall in love,
but we only kind of knew it.

luckily, they fell in love again.
and standing with the fantastic five on their beautiful day
was just one of those moments. full circle. and happy.

congrats, friends.
huzzah for marriage.

[photo by kate jeppson]

9 thought{s}:

  1. they are beautiful for sure. your blog is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet post! that must have been such a rad wedding to have been at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know that you and Jill were good friends? I am so happy for them! And I think they are in my ward now. The Bishop announced it, but they weren't there that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O man she looks great! So happy they ended up together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful couple! I actually have all 3 of my best friends falling in love. I love it and hate it at the same time, but pretty pictures like that make me love it a little bit more at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love wedding season :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much fun!!!! I love when close friends get married. Love is SWEET ... super sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger