postnote

posted on: November 28, 2010

I am thankful for truth, people that love me, Cafe Rio, my warm bed and walls of pictures, my Heavenly Father (who knows me), sunshine, my working brain and body, this blog and the very real friends I have made, bravery, new music that sings, my big family, self-awareness, London, library workers that waive my fines, making pies with Mother and Emma, and twinkle lights.

Hope your long weekend was so good.

8 thought{s}:

  1. I love this post and your blog. Thanks for sharing what you are grateful for and always sharing your lovely thoughts! You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cafe Rio is yummy! And Yay for nice people that waive fines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the nice library people, too! i'm glad you had a great thanksgiving break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture and lovely list girlfriend. Happy Holidays to you and to Cafe Rio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are just adorable! and I love the updated blog with the new necklace and stuff! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am definitely thankful for cafe rio.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger